By Russell Freedman
By Russell Freedman
By Rona Arato
By Michael Riley,Jamie Byrom
An OCR counseled textbook
Let SHP effectively steer you thru the hot specification with an exhilarating, enquiry-based sequence that invigorates educating and studying; combining top perform rules and beneficial initiatives to improve scholars' high-level historic wisdom and skills.
- take on unexpected themes from the broadened curriculum with self assurance: the enticing, obtainable textual content covers the content material you wish for teacher-led classes and autonomous study
- Ease the transition to GCSE: step by step enquiries encouraged by way of most sensible perform in KS3 aid to simplify lesson making plans and make sure non-stop development inside of and throughout units
- construct the data and realizing scholars have to prevail: the scaffolded three-part job constitution permits scholars to checklist, give some thought to and assessment their learning
- advance scholar functionality around the board: definitely demanding projects motivate excessive achievers to excel at GCSE whereas transparent causes make key ideas available to all
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for resource paintings: various functional, exciting visible and written resource fabric is embedded on the middle of every research to reinforce understanding
- enhance scholars' feel of interval: the visually stimulating textual content layout makes use of memorable case stories, diagrams, infographics and modern pictures to deliver attention-grabbing occasions and other people to life
By Greg Pizzoli
British explorer Percy Fawcett believed that hidden deep in the Amazon rainforest was once an historical urban, misplaced for the a while. most folk didn’t even think this urban existed. but when Fawcett may locate it, he will be wealthy and well-known perpetually. this can be the real tale of 1 man’s exciting, risky trip into the jungle, and what he discovered on his quest for the misplaced urban of Z.
By Betsy Christian,George Christian,Chris A. Gruszka,Henry Williams (H.W.) Brands
By Edgar Mitchell,Ellen Mahoney,Dr. Brian Cox
By Thierry Leroy
Sept cents ans après leur procès, les Templiers suscitent toujours nombre d'affabulations et de légendes. automobile il existe bien une mythologie templière où se retrouvent pêle-mêle adoration du saint Graal, secrète dévotion à l'énigmatique Baphomet, homosexualité initiatique, fascination pour l'islam, l'hérésie cathare et le paganisme, ownership d'un fabuleux trésor à jamais enfoui et survivance occulte…
Faisant le aspect entre les faits historiquement établis et l'imagination d'auteurs peu soucieux d'exactitude, Thierry Leroy revient sur les rumeurs et les croyances entourant cet ordre maudit, en dresse l'origine et estime leur portée. Avec rigueur, il retrace ainsi los angeles véritable épopée de ces célèbres chevaliers du Christ.
By Marcia Amidon Lusted,Tom Casteel
In The nice Depression, scholars discover what it intended to reside in this time. tasks akin to designing a Thirties outfit and making a magazine from the perspective of a child whose relations is at the street aid infuse the content material with realism and practicality. In-depth investigations of fundamental resources from the interval permit readers to interact in additional, autonomous examine of the days. extra fabrics comprise a thesaurus, a listing of present reference works, and net resources.