By Steve Hoberman
Now, what in case you had a time laptop and will return and skim this ebook. you'll study that even NoSQL databases like MongoDB require a few point of information modeling.
Data modeling is the method of studying concerning the information, and despite know-how, this strategy needs to be played for a winning application. you will research the worth of conceptual, logical, and actual facts modeling and the way every one degree raises our wisdom of the knowledge and decreases assumptions and bad layout decisions.
Read this publication to profit how you can do information modeling for MongoDB functions, and attain those 5 objectives:
- Understand how info modeling contributes to the method of studying concerning the facts, and is, consequently, a required procedure, even if the ensuing database isn't relational. that's, NoSQL doesn't suggest NoDataModeling!
- Know how NoSQL databases vary from conventional relational databases, and the place MongoDB fits.
- Explore every one MongoDB item and understand how each one compares to their information modeling and conventional relational database opposite numbers, and research the fundamentals of including, querying, updating, and deleting facts in MongoDB.
- Practice a streamlined, template-driven method of acting conceptual, logical, and actual facts modeling. realize that info modeling doesn't consistently need to bring about conventional info models!
- Distinguish top-down from bottom-up improvement methods and entire a top-down case research which ties the entire modeling suggestions together.
This e-book is written for somebody who's operating with, or may be operating with MongoDB, together with company analysts, info modelers, database directors, builders, venture managers, and information scientists. There are 3 sections:
- In part I, Getting Started, we are going to demonstrate the ability of information modeling and the tight connections to information versions that exist while designing any kind of database (Chapter 1), evaluate NoSQL with conventional relational databases and the place MongoDB suits (Chapter 2), discover every one MongoDB item and understand how every one compares to their information modeling and standard relational database opposite numbers (Chapter 3), and clarify the fundamentals of including, querying, updating, and deleting facts in MongoDB (Chapter 4).
- In part II, Levels of Granularity, we disguise Conceptual information Modeling (Chapter 5), Logical information Modeling (Chapter 6), and actual info Modeling (Chapter 7). discover the "ing" on the finish of every of those chapters. We concentrate on the method of establishing every one of those types, that is the place we achieve crucial enterprise knowledge.
- In part III, Case Study, we are going to clarify either most sensible down and backside up improvement methods and plow through a most sensible down case learn the place we commence with enterprise necessities and finish with the MongoDB database. this situation research will tie jointly all the suggestions within the earlier seven chapters.
Nike Senior info Architect Ryan Smith wrote the foreword. Key issues are integrated on the finish of every bankruptcy for you to strengthen strategies. furthermore, this e-book is loaded with hands-on workouts, in addition to their solutions supplied in App A. App B comprises the entire book’s references and App C the
Read Online or Download Data Modeling for MongoDB: Building Well-Designed and Supportable MongoDB Databases PDF
Best data modeling & design books
The writer introduces the reader to the production and implementation of space-related versions through using a learning-by-doing and problem-oriented procedure. the necessary procedural abilities are infrequently taught at universities and plenty of scientists and engineers fight to move a version right into a computing device software.
Early and exact fault detection and analysis for contemporary chemical vegetation can reduce downtime, bring up the protection of plant operations, and decrease production expenditures. This publication provides the theoretical history and functional concepts for data-driven approach tracking. It demonstrates the appliance of all of the data-driven strategy tracking ideas to the Tennessee Eastman plant simulator, and appears on the strengths and weaknesses of every procedure intimately.
The R speedy Syntax Reference is a convenient reference booklet detailing the intricacies of the R language. not just is R a unfastened, open-source instrument, R is robust, versatile, and has state-of-the-art statistical suggestions on hand. With the numerous information which has to be right while utilizing any language, even if, the R quickly Syntax Reference makes utilizing R more straightforward.
Key FeaturesExplore a wide number of information processing, computing device studying, and genetic algorithms via diagrams, mathematical formula, and up to date resource code in ScalaTake your services in Scala programming to the following point by means of growing and customizing AI applicationsExperiment with various recommendations and assessment their advantages and obstacles utilizing real-world purposes in an instructional styleBook DescriptionThe discovery of data via facts clustering and type is changing into a key differentiator for aggressive firms.
- Graph-Based Representations in Pattern Recognition: 11th IAPR-TC-15 International Workshop, GbRPR 2017, Anacapri, Italy, May 16–18, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Encryption for Digital Content: 52 (Advances in Information Security)
- The Challenge of Violent Drug-Trafficking Organizations: An Assessment of Mexican Security Based on Existing RAND Research on Urban Unrest, Insurgency, ... Reform (Rand Corporation Monograph)
- Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XXIV: Special Issue on Database- and Expert-Systems Applications: 24 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Data Modeling for MongoDB: Building Well-Designed and Supportable MongoDB Databases
Data Modeling for MongoDB: Building Well-Designed and Supportable MongoDB Databases by Steve Hoberman
- Download e-book for kindle: Tobit's Dog: A Novel by Michael N. Richard
- Download e-book for iPad: Racial Disproportionality in Child Welfare by Marian S Harris